Children will meet at the same time as the adults in their own classroom.
- We help children identify and cope with divorce-related feelings in themselves and others, and reduce children’s misconceptions about divorce.
- A snack may be provided for children. Please inform the FIT Coordinator of any food allergies.
- Children may only attend week night meetings.
Classes will be held at local Lexington Public Library branch locations, Lexington area businesses or Lexington area churches.
- Your scheduler/coordinator will inform you of options when you register.
- View our schedule to find locations of our upcoming sessions.
Times and Dates
We offer both week night and Saturday classes at set times.
Week nights: Week night classes will open at 5:30 p.m. for registration. Classes will be held from 6 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. These classes require you to attend two nights. No one will be admitted for any reason after 6:10 p.m.! (These classes are for children as well.)
- Saturdays: Saturday classes will open for registration at 10 a.m. Class time will be from 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. All requirements are met in this one day session. No one will be admitted for any reason after 10:40 a.m.! (No children classes available on Saturdays)
- View our schedule to find the dates and times of our upcoming sessions.